Our organization deals in offering Animal Cages to our customers at affordable rates.
The Vertical Autoclaves is used for sterilizing the loaded material under steam pressure of 15 to 20 PSI. double walled construction, inner body made of heavy gauge stainless steel 304 quality sheet, duly argon arc welded. The lid and ring are made of stainless steel plate. The Vertical Autoclaves is fitted with pressure gauge, safety valve (adjustable spring loaded) and steam exhaust valve, provided safety valve is set to blow of at 15 PSI. A silicon rubber gasket is fitted in the ring to ensure stem tight joint of the lid. Outer body made with choice of S.S. sheet or M.S. sheet powder coated. Foot operated lifting mechanism for lid opening. Electrically operated, ISI quality immersion type heaters are used for heating. The Autoclave is supported with three sturdy legs duly painted, supplied with cord and plug.
• Digital temp: controller cum indicator
• Digital timer with indicator.
• Auto pressure cut off system.
• Automatic water level cut off system.
• Water level indicator with glass tube.
• Size MM diaz height Rating Capacity: 250 x 450 mm 1.5 K.W. 23 ltr.300 x 500 mm 2.0 K.W. 35 ltr.350 x 550 mm 3.0 K.W. 54 ltr.400 x 600 mm 3.5 K.W. 78 ltr.
Most versatile BOD Incubator for Biochemical Oxygen Demand determinations. Caster wheel mounted cabinet is double walled, outer body made of GI sheet, properly powder coated and inside chamber made with choice of Aluminum or Stainless steel sheet. The gap between the inner and outer wall is filled with thermal glass wool insulation. Triple walled back side of the unit is provided with an air circulation fan, the air circulation system consists of a TEFC branded motor with long shaft and ball bearings coupled with dynamically balanced impeller type blower to get powerful air circulation in the chamber and ensures even temp: in the cabinet. Provided full view perspex door inside, which makes it possible to inspect the specimens without disturbing the cabin temperature. Supplied with shelves and adjustable shelf position.Equipped with C.F.C. free compressor and refrigerant.
• Range: 85 ltr 5 C to 60 C (Chamber Aluminium)170 ltr 5 C to 60 C (Chamber Aluminium)280 ltr 5 C to 60 C (Chamber Aluminium)340 ltr 5 C to 60 C (Chamber Aluminium)85 ltr 5 C to 60 C (Chamber Stainless steel)170 ltr 5 C to 60 C (Chamber Stainless steel)280 lt 5 C to 60 C (Chamber Stainless steel)340 ltr 5 C to 60 C (Chamber Stainless steel)
• Outer body made of stainless steel 304 quality sheet with GMP standard also available.
• Suitable voltage stabilizer is to be used to protect the equipment from voltage fluctuation.
• Non use of stabilizer will render the warranty of the equipment in valid
• Stabilizer rating:- 1K.V.A. for 85 and 170 ltr. 2K.V.A. for 280 and 340 ltr.
• Temp: Range 5 C to 60 C,
• Controlled by digital display temp:indicator cum controller with built in on delay,
• Accuracy+/- 0.5 C,
• Suitable to work in 220 V AC supply
Ideal to evaporate the liquid like alcohol or for melting solids such as to accommodate containers of various size removable type concentric rings are provided on hole dia of 75 mm.
• Double walled construction,
• Outer made of M.S. powder coated.
• Inner body made of S.S. 304 quality sheet,
• Glass wool insulation,
• Fitted with 30°C to 110°C imported thermostat.
• Suitable to work on 220 VAC supply.
• Bath size L W H in cm Watts No.of holes 35 x 25 x 12.5 1500 635 x 35 x 12.5 1500 935.5 x 40.5 x 10 2000 1260 x 40.5 x 10 2000 24
Rotary Shaker options offered come in precision construction finish and finds use in research & development areas.
Controllable electromagnetic drive
Offering optimal adaption for every product
Sharp fractions obtained even after short sieving times
Control particularly designed for test sieves
Higher sieving surface is available
Therefore, the average sieving times can be greatly reduced with the SY 300 control.
Have digital controls
Backed by calibration certificate
Comply with guidelines of ISO 9001
Used in cement clinker, chemicals, construction materials, fillers and others
Laboratory Chemicals options offered come in pure constitution finish and different packaging options to choose from.
High performance oriented laboratory chemicals
Coming formulated in accurate manner
Long shelf life
Unique formulation and hygienic processing standards
Available in Standard packaging material
Finish available as per industry standards
Used in laboratories for chemical reactions
We are a trusted provider of Laboratory Stands to our clients at reasonable rates.
Owing to our rich industry experience we are offering IR Moisture Balance which has accurate dimensions.