Biology Laboratory ApparatusPioneers in the industry, we offer compound microscope, biological microscope, pumping heart work model, egg incubator 100 and monocular microscope from India.
Approx. Price: Rs 2,300 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Magnification||100X TO 675X|
|Material||MS AND BRASS MIXED PAINTED|
|Drawtube||monocular student microscope|
|Voltage||OPTIONAL LED LAMP WITH BATTERY 300/- extra|
Our organization is highly acclaimed provider of Compound Microscope which has excellent grade lenses.
- Light weight
- Accurate dimensions
- Excellent finishing
- A compound microscope can be used to observe or analyze microscopic objects or organisms that may otherwise be too small for the naked human eye
Approx. Price: Rs 6,999 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Plane Stage||120 x 132 mm|
|Ocular Angle||30 Deg|
The company has carved a niche in the market for the supply and the manufacture of a wide range of products such as the Biological Microscope
which are made using a high quality of raw materials which have been bought from reliable vendors. These products are equipped with excellent wide field eyepieces and they offer a very clear image. These products have an excellent zoom range and they are used in the medicine agriculture areas and they have been priced at very reasonable rates in the market.Feature:
- High quality
- Clear image
- Simple to operate
Approx. Price: Rs 1,450 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Surface Finish||Color Coated,Polished|
How does a Pumping Heart Work Model
. How does the blood pump and pass on to veins. Find out from this exciting working model Pumping Heart.
Approx. Price: Rs 70,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Type of Machine||Egg Incubator|
|No Of Door||Single Door|
|Working Voltage||220 V|
With the support of our dedicated team of professionals, we are bringing forth an extensive range of Egg Incubator
. These incubators are manufactured from the utmost quality of material & modern techniques in adherence with the set norms of industry. Our offered incubators are completely checked by quality experts under strict parameters meeting all the standards. Clients can avail these incubators from us at nominal prices.Features:
- Robust construction
- Corrosion resistance
- Longer working life
Approx. Price: Rs 5,999 / PieceGet Latest Price
A Monuclar microscope
, is a type of microscope which uses visible light and a system of lenses to magnify images of small samples.Special features of This Microscope:
- Strong metallic body - powder coated
- Indian Optic set
- High Clarity
- Always in stock
- Easy focus
- 2 objectives, 2 lenses
- Free Slides packet
- Microscope cover and thermocol box packing
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects
It is used to view smaller specimens such as cell structures which cannot be seen at lower levels of magnification. Essentially, a compound microscope consists of structural and optical components. However, within these two basic systems, there are some essential components that every microscopist should know and understand. These key microscope parts are illustrated and explained below.Structural Components:
- The three basic, structural components of a compound microscope are the head, base and arm.
- Head/Body houses the optical parts in the upper part of the microscope
- Base of the microscope supports the microscope and houses the illuminator
- Arm connects to the base and supports the microscope head. It is also used to carry the microscope.
- There are two optical systems in a compound microscope: Eyepiece Lenses and Objective Lenses:
- Eyepiece or Ocular is what you look through at the top of the microscope. Typically, standard eyepieces have a magnifying power of 10x. Optional eyepieces of varying powers are available, typically from 5x-30x.
- Eyepiece Tube holds the eyepieces in place above the objective lens. Binocular microscope heads typically incorporate a diopter adjustment ring that allows for the possible inconsistencies of our eyesight in one or both eyes. The monocular (single eye usage) microscope does not need a diopter. Binocular microscopes also swivel (Interpupillary Adjustment) to allow for different distances between the eyes of different individuals.
- Objective Lenses are the primary optical lenses on a microscope. They range from 4x-100x and typically, include, three, four or five on lens on most microscopes. Objectives can be forward or rear-facing.
- Nosepiece houses the objectives. The objectives are exposed and are mounted on a rotating turret so that different objectives can be conveniently selected. Standard objectives include 4x, 10x, 40x, although different power objectives are available.
- Coarse and Fine Focus knobs are used to focus the microscope. Increasingly, they are coaxial knobs - that is to say they are built on the same axis with the fine focus knob on the outside. Coaxial focus knobs are more convenient since the viewer does not have to grope for a different knob.
- Stage is where the specimen to be viewed is placed. A mechanical stage is used when working at higher magnifications where delicate movements of the specimen slide are required.
- Stage Clips are used when there is no mechanical stage. The viewer is required to move the slide manually to view different sections of the specimen.
- Illuminator is the light source for a microscope, typically located in the base of the microscope. Most light microscopes use low voltage, halogen bulbs with continuous variable lighting control located within the base.
- Condenser is used to collect and focus the light from the illuminator on to the specimen. It is located under the stage often in conjunction with an iris diaphragm.
- Iris Diaphragm controls the amount of light reaching the specimen. It is located above the condenser and below the stage. Most high quality microscopes include an Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm.
Approx. Price: Rs 5,999 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Magnification||40, 100, 400|
|Brand||Bharat Scientific World|
Supported by our industrious professionals we are offering Monocular Microscope made with suitable material.
- Free from flaws
- Excellent design
- Quality approved
- Often used to study very small objects and organisms that can't normally be observed by the naked